Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I wanna cry!

Yesterday I got a phone call from hubz. He was livid. FIL went missing for about 30 mins, and when hubz went to check on the laundry (move the wash to be dryer); he found our washing machine taken apart on the back porch in pieces. The washing machine was not getting all the water out of the clothes in the spin cycle. I guess FIL thought he was being helpful by trying to fix it.

He said he was going to get the part today and it would be fixed by the time we got home. So, when I called to check on the status, MIL went to the back and asked, I heard her ask him about the status and he replied, "I cannot put it back together." So MIL tells me he said he needs hubz help to put it back together. I heard what he said, that is NOT what he said.

NO ONE ASKED YOU TO FIX ANYTHING!!!! WHY YOU TOOK IT UPON YOURSELF TO FIX IT IS BEYOND ME. YOU COULD NOT WAIT 5 DAYS TIL I GET PAID AND LET A PROFESSIONAL COME FIX IT???

So now it looks like I am out a washer. FIL already ruined my injection pen and that cost $300. I guess they are made out of money and can afford to break stuff and not worry about the cost.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?


No comments:

Post a Comment